Sunday, November 14, 2010

color study for final


After coming up with my final design I had to create 4 different color schemes to portray it.  It was at this point that I really started to run into the limitations of my design.  It wasn't just that the design itself was limiting but I also the method that I went about creating the initial design also left me stuck with trying to color it.  In the end I had to recreate the design in order to add the color.  I took my time and recreated it and marked it as a lesson learned.  Hopefully a lesson I won't soon forget.  At every step of this process I was kicking myself for not having thought harder about what the final project was going to be.  Amazingly enough, even as I was doing this and kicking myself I still forgot that I wasn't creating the final design ( we'll get to that next week).  I still managed to complete the assignment and while it isn't at all what I was hoping it would be it is something and, believe it or not, sometimes the knowledge that you accomplished something is still enough to give you the confidence to keep going.





No comments:

Post a Comment