Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final project


So for my final project I had to find a way to take the previous design and make it into something more.  When I started on the background I had the idea of a kind of road runner style scene with the "trees" as the main attractions.  I guess I succeeded in making the picture more than it was originally but I can't say that I'm completely happy with the result.  I still believe the problem is in the original concept and had I done a better job with that I would have had a better end result.  I know that I thought about each step as an end unto itself and that's what led to not considering how I would ultimately use the project.  In this situation it was difficult because I wasn't checking the future assignments as I went, hopefully in a professional setting I will know more about the end goal at the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment